Summer Training Clinics Staring Monday, June 3rd!!!
Started in 2005, the annual Offense University Clinics is where young players can develop and work on their individual and team skills including shooting, finishing, and other offensive fundamentals. Workouts will combine individual attention with competitive and instructional applications. Directed by Team Esface directors Olatunde and Oladele, Offense University has also featured several other Team Esface player/coaches including Calvin Johnson (recent Santa Clara player), David Moore (Former Hawaii Pacific Player) and others. Grades 4th – High school.
- High-level, high energy skill training
- New, fresh attacks moves introduced daily
- Drills emphasizing proper footwork for a quicker release
- “Rules” 1 on 1 to improve efficiency with the ball
- Learn how to read the defense and use screens properly
After School Club
The Team Esface After School Club brought together the bay area’s top skill development trainers under the same roof to provide an unparalleled synergy of the “best of all worlds” for and elite basketball skill development/conditioning clinic. Starting in 2007, the young, high-energy and positive coaches of Team Esface brings two of Team Esface’s closest affiliates/mentors, Donovan Blythe of Blythes Basketball and Gary Plummer of N Your Court for a unique blend of experience, expertise and youthful energy. This year, the clinics will feature the only Team Esface veteran coaches combined with a couple new, young player/coaches who recently joined the TE Crew. These clinics have been designed to cater to those serious ballers who plan on entering the school year’s basketball season in top-notch shape and with the competitive edge needed to stand out amongst their peers.
- Average of 8-9:1 athlete/trainer ratios yielding more focused attention and more reps for each.
- Team Esface coaches: Recent College Players from Stanford and Santa Clara Univ. bringing fresh collegiate perspectives and energy.
- Two Groups: 5th-7th and 8th-high School for age/skill specific training
- Two hours sessions 2x/week for four weeks/month