Founded in 2004 on the Peninsula, Team Esface is a basketball academy for players ages five through 18. Our goal is to prepare all players to play well in high school, college, professional, and life. No matter a player's point in their basketball journey, we work with them to design a path to achieve their personal & athletic goals.
"For every athlete must be thoroughly equipped with a strong mind, a tough body, and complete skill-set to execute at every moment of the game."
"To build character and maximize the athletic potential through high-level training, supportive community, and a culture that inspires growth."
- "To inspire all players to build their mind, skill, and body, identifying these as the foundations to any successful athlete."
- "Holistic development while adding next-level basketball skills. Life lessons learned through basketball training, camps, and competition are as important as the on-court successes they experience.
- "To push all players to become well-rounded ballers with polished fundamental skills on both ends of the court."
- "We believe that by combining high-intensity training with high-energy coaching our players see results more quickly and advance to higher levels."
- "We encourage players to train to their weaknesses and play to their strengths."
- "We believe in training harder than you play."
- "Being a great at drills doesn't holds no credibility unless you can apply what you learn in those drills to competitive gameplay. Application of new skills/knowledge about the game is important."