HUMAN RESOURCES PAGE
EMPLOYEE HANDBOOK: Please read the Team Esface Employee Handbook it is essential that you understand our HR policies so you can maximize your time with us and have a great experience working for our company.
DRESS CODE (FOR COACHES): At Team Esface we feel it is essential to look and feel good on and off the court. While you are working for us you are representing our company. Please read our dress code so you may be in compliance with our expectations on the court.
VACATION AND PTO
HOW TO REQUEST VACATION: if at any time you may need to request vacation time please follow the following steps:
- Understand how much vacation (PTO) time you have available to you (for full time employees, read handbook or call HR Director)
- Make sure your request is at least 1 week in advance (especially if you are coaching a team, so we can communicate with your team).
- Fill out the Time Off (Vacation Request Form).
- Your request NEEDS TO BE APPROVED. This includes a text message, email or phone call from your superior or our HR director.
IF YOU MUST ABSOLUTELY MISS TIME DUE TO EXTENUATING CIRCUMSTANCES (extreme or unusual circumstances). FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES LISTED HERE
Everything you need to know about Payroll. We use two systems for our payroll.
Ximble is our timesheet system: This system collects all of your hours (for part time workers only). You should be checking this system for your scheduled hours. YOU DO NOT NEED TO CLOCK IN ON THIS TIME SHEET. Any activities done on weekends are put in retro-actively as game times are dependent on the results of the tournament.
TRAX is our payroll system: This system actually sends and records money being sent to you on your paycheck. You also receive W2s and pay stubs on this system. To understand TRAX click the link.
- How to Read Your Schedule ( Ximble click link)
- If you have issues with your paycheck (email Carlos at 480-720-7112)
- 2018 Payroll Dates: CLICK HERE