AVAILABLE YOUTH BASKETBALL PROGRAMS
YOUTH BASKETBALL Coaching Philosophy
Our youth basketball coaches teach athletes to develop their mind, body, and skill. These are the core pillars needed to become a high-performing athlete.
We want your young athletes to holistically develop and build character while adding next-level basketball skills. Life lessons learned through basketball training, camps, and competition are as important as the on-court successes they experience.
In our programs, your athlete learns how to be efficient on both sides of the court through competitive leagues, camps, clinics, and personal training.
The foundational three pillars of growth for Team Esface athletes.
REVIEWS AND TESTIMONIALS
HOW DO YOU Say "ESFACE" ANYWAy?
Nope, it’s not Italian or French. You pronounce it \es – FAH – chee.\
Esface is an acronym for Education and Service through Fashion, Athletics, Community and Entertainment.
• Education – in basketball training and character development -- a skills “crossover” to life.
• Service – to our young athletes, people, and community, building exceptional character and drive.
• Fashion – because threads are your second skin and announce your upbeat self. “Look good. Feel good. Play good.”
• Athletics – are the hook, what drives you to give everything you got individually and as a team.
• Community – to create bonds among kids from diverse family backgrounds who have no other way than sports to connect.
• Entertainment – because high-energy enjoyment and creativity should be in everything we do.
Our basketball program equips kids with basketball skills and drills, the nuances of why they work, and the drive and work ethic to take that knowledge and grow.